Skip to main content
All CollectionsIoT DevicesPass Keypad
What Pass should I get for my unit?
What Pass should I get for my unit?

Are you looking to enable your fleet for access control but unsure of which Pass work with your units? Find out right here.

Updated over a week ago

Pass keypads give you full control of who accesses your machines. Provide access only to trained personnel and reduce the risk of accidents.

What type of Pass will I need?

  • All types of DuallD work with ME401

  • For ME50x and TU600, you will need DualID II

  • For TU700, you will need K300

You can read more about Pass keypads on our website

Did this answer your question?